Potek is devoted to providing best quality products with a better price. Some charges for battery packs used in power tools also be abled to start with an inverter.A must-have for your road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more.
• Power (2 AC Outlets): 750W Rated, 850W Max, 1500W Peak
• USB output: DC 5V/2A
• Input Voltage: DC 12V（DC10-15V）
• Output voltage: AC 100V-120V
• Output wave: modified sine wave
• Dimensions are: 7.7″ x 4.7″ x 2.5″
More details and tips:
• connect the inverter to a battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter
• Run most of capacitive/inductive/resistive loads with improved program
• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter
• Do not let the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool environment
Never run the inverter with any loads higher than 150W via the cigarette lighter outlet in your vehicles since the maximum allowed current through cigarette lighter outlet is 15A;please use the battery clamp cable with connection directly to the 12V battery while you run any loads higher 150W but lower than 750W
• 1x 750W Power Inverter
• 1xCar Cigarette Plug
• 2xCar Battery Clip
• 1xUser ManualPotek 750W DC to AC car power inverter comes with battery clamps and cigarette lighter adapter. Provides 750W continuous DC to AC power and 1500 watts of peak power
Dual AC outlets and dual USB charging ports perfect for for charging laptop, kindle, digital camera, cell phones, lights, power tools and so on
This power inverter has over voltage, overload, over-current, under-voltage, overheating, short circuit protection.Also,digital display has function to show input/output voltage and output wattage
Smart cooling fan makes it silent when using the Power Inverter,39 inches cigarette lighter cord makes the power inverter can be placed on the backseat or outside of the vehicle.
Cigarette lighter adapter and car battery clips are included for two options: While you are driving, plug it into cigarette lighter, it can provide up to 150 watts of continuous power; When you’re at a campground, you can connect it to the car battery directly, it will deliver up to 750 watts of continuous power.